Below is a list of Puzzle Script tutorials I have made, designed as a series to be done in order. I used Puzzlescript as a prototyping tool for Puzzledorf, so it’s quite useful. The image below is Puzzledorf, not Puzzlescript.
- Make Your First Puzzle Script Game
- Start Programming in Puzzle Script
- Creating Objects
- Setting Win Conditions
- Using The Late Command
- Using Sound Effects
- How To Use The Action Command
- How To Create Gravity
- Checking For Movement In Specific Directions
- How To Limit Movement To Specific Directions
- How To Check Next To An Object
If you enjoyed reading, try my game Puzzledorf.