I named this blog post after the issue I was facing which, having solved it, enabled me to go on making my game The Nodus. Every time I tried to sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, it signed me back out. I didn’t find a solution with a quick Google search, so I got online with the tech support and they were extremely helpful. The following is what I did.
First Things to Try
- Try closing and reopening the program. It may need to update
- If that fails, try resetting your PC
- Finally, try changing your password, just in case
If the above fail, try the following solution I got from Adobe Tech Support
The Adobe Solution
- Click on the Start Menu and in the search box type %LocalAppData%, then press Enter
- You should be in a folder. Click on the ‘Adobe’ folder
- Once inside the Adobe folder, click on the ‘OOBE’ folder
- There will be a file called opm.db. Delete the file
- Go to the Recycle Bin and delete the same file, opm.db, from the Recycle Bin
- Finally, sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop App
- Click on the Apps tab – you should see all of the apps. If you do, excellent it worked. If you don’t, contact Technical Support through the chat link at the bottom of this page.
I did those seven steps and it worked immediately. Hopefully if any of you are having this issue it helps you as well. Don’t forget to check out my my game The Nodus out now for iPhone, iPad and Android.