I named this blog post after the issue I was facing which, having solved it, enabled me to go on making my game The Nodus. Every time I tried to sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, it signed me back out. I didn’t find a solution with a quick Google search, so I got online with the tech support and they were extremely helpful. The following is what I did.
First Things to Try
- Try closing and reopening the program. It may need to update
- If that fails, try resetting your PC
- Finally, try changing your password, just in case
If the above fail, try the following solution I got from Adobe Tech Support
The Adobe Solution
- Click on the Start Menu and in the search box type %LocalAppData%, then press Enter
- You should be in a folder. Click on the ‘Adobe’ folder
- Once inside the Adobe folder, click on the ‘OOBE’ folder
- There will be a file called opm.db. Delete the file
- Go to the Recycle Bin and delete the same file, opm.db, from the Recycle Bin
- Finally, sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop App
- Click on the Apps tab – you should see all of the apps. If you do, excellent it worked. If you don’t, contact Technical Support through the chat link at the bottom of this page.
I did those seven steps and it worked immediately. Hopefully if any of you are having this issue it helps you as well.